Information provided pursuant to articles 13-14 of the GDPR 2016/679 to the visitors of the suoremorinelliane.com website and the users of the services offered by the same with the exclusion of external links.
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
The data you provide will be used for the purpose and in order to make the website in question usable and functional.
The place of data storage is the server of the provider that hosts the https://www.suoremorinelliane.com site only for the navigation data and the processors at the headquarters of the data controller for other communications, with the exception of the cookies that are stored on your computers.
The data controller is:
Congregazione suore dei poveri di San Vincenzo de Paoli, via Luigi Mascherpa 18, 90146 Palermo – PIVA 03212070829
The data collected through this site is divided into:
No personal user data is intentionally acquired by the site. No profiling cookies are used to transmit information of a personal or advertising nature, nor are c.d. persistent cookies of any kind, or systems for tracking users.
The only cookies used by this site are cookies for the statistics of Google Analytics rendered in technical form through the use of tools that reduce the identifying power of the cookies themselves and that do not cross the information contained with others already available.
We remind you that by configuring your browser, you can at any time disable the operation of cookies or be informed when you receive cookies and deny consent to sending.
With the exception of data collected automatically (navigation data), the provision of other information through prepared forms or e-mail is free and spontaneous and failure to send can only result in failure to satisfy any requests.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
At any time, in accordance with articles 15 to 22 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, the right to:
- request confirmation of the existence or not of your personal data;
- obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, when possible, the storage period;
- obtain the correction and deletion of data;
- obtain the limitation of the treatment;
- obtaining data portability, ie receiving them from a data controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and transmitting them to another data controller without hindrance;
- oppose the processing at any time and also in the case of processing for direct marketing purposes;
- oppose an automated decision-making process relating to physical persons, including profiling;
- ask the data controller to access personal data and to correct or delete them or limit the processing that concerns them or to oppose their treatment, in addition to the right to data portability;
- withdraw consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation;
lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.